What's Cooking? with Theo and Cleo is a cooking segment starring Theo and Cleo Lion as chefs. In each segment, they have a recipe and all the things they need (and a few they don't) in front of them with their names on them (For example, slammed and rammed ham with no yam or clam). They read the recipe step-by-step which usually involves getting rid of the extra ingredients (extra items) and doing something (rather literally) to the main item before placing it in something. When they reached down to the last step that involves cooking the food for a specific (and sometimes very long or short) amount of time, they just say "Nah!" and eat it raw and make sounds similar to the sounds Cookie Monster makes when he eats something. Sometimes, the camera zooms in on the refrigerator and segues into a Sam Spud: Par-Boiled Potato Detective segment.
with Theo and Cleo
She can what's cooking!
- Tickled and Pickled Ribs
- Rubbed and Hugged Mutton in a Buttered Tub
- Slammed and Rammed Ham with No Yam or Clam
- Squished Fish on a Dish
- Hot Chop Cheese Drop Soup in a Pot with No Top
- Peppered Tenderloin in a Kettle with No Melons and No Egg
- Tackled and Paddled Hamburger Patty
- Steam-Cleaned Meat Treat with No Pea Pods and No Peach Pits
- Beef in a Sheet with No Beets or Greens
- Chef's Midnight Snack Surprise
- Meat with No Vegetables
- Lamb Chop Birthday Cake: The Finishing Touches
- Little Big Mouse
- Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?
- Lionel's Antlers
- To the Ship! To the Ship!
- Pandora's Box
- Something Fishy
- The Ram in the Pepper Patch
- A Peck of Peppers
- The Old Man
- A King and His Hawk
- The Roar That Makes Them Run
- The Fox and the Crow
- Be Bop
- The Last Cliff Hanger
- Quest, Quest, Quest!
- Dreaming Shakespeare
- Tweet! Tweet!
- What Parakeets Need
- Dance in Smarty Pants
- Night Shift/Under Construction
- A Birthday for Cow/Rabbits Gift
- City Mouse and Country Mouse/The Happy Hocky Family Moves to the Country
- Castles, Caves, and Honeycombs/My House
- Deep in the Swamp/Trosclair and the Alligator