Tiger Words is a recurring series of segments from Between the Lions. Tiger goes up to the T, and he starts making a word.
- A Tube of Toothpaste and a Tooth [tooth, not toof]
- A Trip to Tripoli [trip, not trap]
- A Truck [truck, not trick]
- A Train Trip to Spain [paint, not pant]
- Lots of Tops [top, not pot]
- A Stack of Flapjacks [stack, not stick]
- Ten Tents [tent, not tint]
- toof (not a real word, only a fake word)
- The Lost Rock
- Little Big Mouse
- Touching the Moon
- To the Ship! To the Ship!
- Lionel's Great Escape Trick
- Something Fishy
- The Lucky Duck
- A King and His Hawk
- Poetry Day
- Bobby the Hopping Robot
- The Last Cliff Hanger
- Pebble Trouble
- Oh, Yes, It Can!
- Dance in Smarty Pants
- Sylvester and the Magic Pebble/I Miss You, Stinky Face
- Earl's Too Cool/When I Was Five
Office, School or Art Supplies and Others in a Pencil Case
- a number-two pencil - tooth/paint
- a purple marker - trip
- a blue pen - truck
- a black pen - top
- a blue pencil - stack
- an erasable pen - tent
- a lawn mower - trip
- a paintbrush and a blue paint - paint
- a paintbrush and a green paint - top
- a magic wand - truck
- a big pink eraser - stack
- A Tube of Toothpaste and a Tooth
- A Trip to Tripoli
- A Truck
- A Train Trip to Spain
- Lots of Tops
- A Stack of Flapjacks
- Ten Tents
- Tiger's name is a pun on the name of American professional golfer, Eldrick Tont "Tiger" Woods, with the tournament being a writing contest modeled off from a golf tournament.
- There are seven segments, which include, tooth, trip, truck, paint, top, stack, and tent.
- The correct words are, tooth, trip, truck, paint, top, stack, and tent.
- The incorrect words are, toof, trap, trick, pant, pot, stick, and tint.
- The fake word for this segment is toof.
- The segments were animated by The Ink Tank.
- The voice of the announcer was provided by Fred Newman.