The Long Rearranger Rewrites Again is a segment from Between the Lions.
A parody of The Lone Ranger, this animated segment features an intelligent, banana nose cowboy named The Lone Rearranger (or Lone for short), with his horse Hiho and yelling, "Hi-Yo, Hiho, away!", and his sidekick whose name is Russell-Upsome Grub, and a sentence which needs to be rearranged. For example, "Horses must ride cowboys into the corral" needs to be rearranged to say "Cowboys must ride horses into the corral".
After Lone fixes the sentence with his whip, he, Hiho and Russell leave, and the people who did what the original sign said for them to do never get a chance to thank him or Russell, or something loosely related to the subject.
Afterwards, the segment would end with Lone on top of Hiho yelling, "Hi-Yo, Hiho, away!", and then the camera would pan to Russell, who was seen covering his ears and then saying, "Why must you always yell in that poor horsey's ears?"
- Remember To Milk The Cow And Take The Eggs From The Chicken
- Farmers May Enter Cafe, But They Must Leave Their Dirty Pigs In The Mud
- Cowboys Must Ride Horses Into The Corral
- Remember to milk the cow and take the eggs from the chicken.
- Farmers may enter cafe, but they must leave their dirty pigs in the mud.
- Cowboys must ride horses into the corral.
- Remember to milk the eggs and take the chicken from the cow.
- Pigs may enter cafe, but they must leave their dirty farmers in the mud.
- Horses must ride cowboys into the corral.
- Pebble Trouble
- Bug Beard
- The Spider and the Lie
- But, Mama, But...
- Good Night, Knight
- The Chess Mess
- My Dog is as Smelly as Dirty Socks/Just What Mama Needs