"Homophones" is a song sung by Cleo Lion and Brian McKnight who sing about homophones -- words that sound the same but have different meanings and/or spellings.
- I read this book.
- It's red, come look.
- A book about our special love. Homophones.
- Right here, you'll hear.
- Two words that sound the same.
- But don't look the same, here's the name. Homophones.
- I know there's no one else you loves them so.
- You're right, let's write. These words all day and night.
- They're out of sight.
- There's their so sweet. That's what we always meet.
- Not that kind of meat.
- But you can't beat. Homophones.
- Two words that sound the same, but they're not spell the same.
List of Homophones