"Moon Rope/Welcome to the Moon" is the 97th episode of Between the Lions.
Moon Rope Edit
Theo Lion reads the cubs "Moon Rope", a book about a fox who wanted to go to the moon.
Welcome to the Moon Edit
The cubs watch an informational video about the moon.
- Plane Words: mole, hole, hose, nose, rose, rope
- Fred Says: rope
- Silent E
- Blending Bowl: poke
- Balloon Words: poke, pole, role, rope
- The Dixie Chimps: Home Is Where Long o Is
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger, the Mole, and the Rope
Welcome to the Moon
- Joy Learno: Moon
- Gorilla Song (EKA: Episode 92: Spicy Hot Colors/Yesterday I Had the Blues)
- Polly and the Pirate: Telescope
- Synonym Sam: big, giant, enormous, humongous
- Surfin' the Web
- This is the first episode since Stop That Chicken! to teach the letter O. However, unlike that episode (and every "o" episode before it), this one teaches long "o" instead of short "o".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.