Spicy Hot Colors/Yesterday I Had the Blues is the 92nd episode of Between the Lions.
Spicy Hot Colors[edit | edit source]
Cleo reads a book about colors, and what Mexican things are that color.
Yesterday I Had the Blues[edit | edit source]
A boy uses colors to describe people's emotions.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Spicy Hot Colors
- Block Words: cage, cave, cake, cook
- Blending Bowl: cook
- "The Many Meanings of Cool" (EKA: Episode 79: Earl's Too Cool / When I Was Five)
- Frogs: cap, clap, lock, clock
- Fred Says: clock (EKA: Episode 02: The Lost Rock)
- Tammy Lionette sings about The Two Sounds Made by c (EKA: Episode 89: The Coyote and the Rabbit/The Gingerbread Man)
- Real Kids: Colorful Foods
- Arty Smartypants reads "Pop Pop Pop Pop Pop"
Yesterday I Had the Blues
- Opposite Bunny: crying/laughing
- Fred Says (again) smile (EKA: Episode 47: The Spider and the Lie)
- A Gilbert and Sullivan style song about Synonyms for good
- Synonym Sam: sad, misrable, distraught
- Gorilla Song
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger Sings the Blues
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first particular episode where the Announcer Bunny scenes use sound effects from Hanna-Barbera