"The Coyote and the Rabbit/The Gingerbread Man" is the 89th episode of Between the Lions.
The Coyote and the Rabbit[edit | edit source]
The Gingerbread Man[edit | edit source]
Segments[edit | edit source]
The Coyote and the Rabbit
- Magnets: circus, city, celery
- Real Kids: Soft C words [celery, cell, certificate, cereal, circus]
- Fred Says: circus
- Tammy Lionette sings "The Two Sounds Made by C"
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger Comes to the Circus
The Gingerbread Man
- TV Words: genie, giant, giraffe
- Reginald Livingston Segul: Giraffes
- Fonix sings "Contractions" (EKA: Pete's a Pizza/Pygmalion)
- Fred Says (again): giant
- Balloons: germ, gem, gym, gypsy
- Fonix sings "The Two Sounds of the Letter G" (EKA: Pete's a Pizza/Pygmalion)
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Gymnast
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.