|Season 6, Episode 88|
|Air date||June 5, 2006|
Episode 87: King Midas/The Dirty Smelly King
Episode 89: The Coyote and the Rabbit/The Gingerbread Man
Cleo reads about a small Puerto Rican town where something amazing happened.
Meanwhile, Theo is having trouble reading his poem.
- Train Words: horn, horse, fork, shorts
- Gawain's Word: shorts
- Monkey Cheerleaders: food
- Fred Says: horse
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Tornado
- Balloons: soy, soil, toil, oil.
- Fred Says (again): oil
- Library Alphabet (EKA: Episode 83: Yo! Yes?/Very Loud, Very Big, Very Metal)
- Gawain's Word (again): toys
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Soiled Oil Lamp
- "Cheesybreadville" was written by Sonia Manzano AKA Maria from Sesame Street, the show where the majority of Between the Lions cast and crew including Emilio Delgado, the voice of The Ram in the Pepper Patch, who played Maria's husband Luis came from.
- Sonia also does the voice of Viv in the story, as well as voice the shopkeeper in “Stolen Smells”.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.