|Season 6, Episode 88|
|Air date||June 5, 2006|
Episode 87: King Midas/The Dirty Smelly King
Episode 89: The Coyote and the Rabbit/The Gingerbread Man
Cleo reads about a small Puerto Rican town where something amazing happened.
- Train Words: horn, horse, fork, shorts
- Gawain's Word: shorts
- Monkey Cheerleaders: food
- Fred Says: horse
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Tornado
- Balloons: Soy, Soil, Toil, Oil.
- Fred Says (again): oil
- Library Alphabet (EKA: Episode 83: Yo! Yes?/Very Loud, Very Big, Very Metal)
- Gawain's Word (again): toys
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Soiled Oil Lamp
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.