Sheep on a Ship/Mississippi Skip and his Pirate Ship is the 82nd episode of Between the Lions.
Sheep on a Ship Edit
The family is dressed like Sheep while hiding inside a cardboard boat. Because of this, Cleo reads "Sheep on a Ship".
Mississippi Skip and his Pirate Ship Edit
Lionel reads a group of monkeys dressed as pirates "Mississippi Skip and his Pirate Ship"
Sheep on a Ship
- Train Words: sheep, shop, shoe, shake
- Fred Says: shake
- Real Kids: sh words [shirt, shoe, shoelace, sheriff, shrimp, shave, shower, shampoo, shell]
- Reginald Livingston Seagle: sh poem
- Cleo Lion sings about the "sh" sound (EKA: To the Ship! To the Ship!)
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Sheep on a Ship
Mississippi Skip and his Pirate Ship
- Sign Words: skis, skirt, skates, skunk
- Replaced Letter Songs: bunk, skunk, stunk (EKA: Humph! Humph! Humph!)
- Gawain's Word: straw
- Monkey Cheerleaders: spin
- Balloons: spin, skin, skid
- Fred Says (again): skid
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Skunk
Episode Order Edit
Previous Episode: Episode 81: Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash/Knuffle Bunny
Next Episode: Episode 83: Yo Yes!/Very Big, Very Loud, Very Metal