|Dance in Smarty Pants|
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||September 19, 2003|
Step by Step
Pigs, Pigs, Pigs!/The Three Little Pigs
Dance In Smarty Plants Plot Edit
Lionel tries to teach his parents the latest dance craze sweeping the library.
- Arty Smartypants: blast, fantastic, bombastic, gymnastic
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles: pan (EKA: Oh Yes, It Can!)
- Gawain's Word: fan
- 14 Karat Soul: short a (rammalam) (EKA: Oh Yes, It Can!)
- Missing Letter: hands (EKA: You Can't Catch Me!)
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: underpants
- Fred Says: slant
- Sky Words: slant, plant, pant, pants
- Get your mouth moving: short a (EKA: You Can't Catch Me!)
- Vowel Preview: The Sad Dad
- Backyard Words: sad, sack, tack, stack
- Tiger Words: stack [not stick] (EKA: The Last Cliff Hanger)
- What's Cooking: Tackled & Paddled Hamburger Patty (EKA: The Last Cliff Hanger)
- Dance In Smarty Pants (EKA: You Can't Catch Me!)
- The official end of Between the Lions' First Era (April 3, 2000 - February 23, 2004)
- This is the last appearance is about the short "A" sound.
- The sky words segment has the background from the Fred Says segment instead of the usual background
- This is the last episode to have Martha Reader singing with The Vowelles. Starting next season, Johnny Consonanti replaces her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.