|Step by Step|
|Season 4, Episode 4|
|Air date||September 18, 2003|
|Written by||Joe Fallon|
|Directed by||Lisa Simmons|
Three Goats No Waiting
Dance In Smarty Pants
- Martha Reader and the Vowelles: vest (EKA: Quest! Quest! Quest!)
- Fred Raps: chest, nest, pest, test, rest (from the Word Family: est)
- If You Can Read: pe (sung by Chris Cerf [pet, pen, penny, peg, pest]) (EKA: Help!)
- Missing Letter: wrench (EKA: Help!)
- Brian McKnight and Cleo sing Homophones (EKA: Out in Outer Space)
- Letter Bugs: step, pep, pet, get
- Get Your Mouth Moving: short e
- Gawain's Word: net (EKA: Help!)
- Hole Words: net, bet, bed, red
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Red Elephant (EKA: Quest! Quest! Quest!)
- India Arie: love song
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: entertaining (EKA: Quest! Quest! Quest!)
- This is the last season and episode is about the short "E" sound.
- This is the last appearance of the word family "en".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.