|Season 4, Episode 1|
|Air date||September 15, 2003|
Grow, Mane, Grow!
"Art Party" is the first episode of Season 4 of Between the Lions, and episode 66 in total.
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: knit a scarf with yarn
- Polka King and his Polka Marmy sing a polka song about the letters "A-R", "ar" sound from their hit word "star"
- Ms. Kelly Ripa recites a poem "Star Light, Star Bright"
- If You Can Read: car (sung by Chris Cerf [card, carp, carpet, car, cart])
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Aardvark
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons (again): knit a scarf with yarn
- Color Patterns: yarn, barn, bar, bark, ark, dark
- Gawain's Word: dark
- Fred Says: dark, star, stars
- The Great Smartini: Fish, Star, Starfish (Versions 1 and 2)
- Missing Letter: alarm clock
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons (yet again): scarf
This episode features three original stories.
- The episode was originally going to be aired on November 25, 2002 in Season 3, but it was rescheduled back to September 15, 2003 in Season 4.
- Running gag: every time someone says yard sale, three monkeys keep popping up, chanting "Yard Sale! Yard Sale! Yard Sale!", until Theo stops them, except for the end, where they don't come, so he repeats and holds the sign and the monkeys ask "Yard Sale?" and he says "Yard Sale!" and so they start chanting it, running towards everything and knocking over Lionel, Leona and Cleo.
- Theo is performed by Peter Linz in the scenes where he is on the roof, while Tim Lagasse portrays him in the interior scenes.
- This episode reveals that when Theo and Cleo were dating, before Theo was B.B. the King of Beasts, he was in a band called "Earth, Wind & Barbeque", an obvious parody of Earth, Wind & Fire.
- The home video release of this episode was available for purchase only as a promotional VHS tape from Chick-fil-A restaurants. It was never reissued by WGBH Boston Video and it is unlikely that PBS Distribution (under the PBS Kids banner) has the rights to release this episode on DVD.