|Season 4, Episode 66|
|Air date||September 15, 2003|
Grow, Mane, Grow!
Plot[edit | edit source]
Segments[edit | edit source]
- Arty Smartypants and Marmy Smartypants sing a polka song about the letters "ar" in the word "star"
- Kelly Ripa recites "Star Light, Star Bright"
- If You Can Read car (sung by Chris Cerf [card, carp, carpet, car, cart])
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Aardvark
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger Meets the Sleeping Gypsy
- Colored Patterns: yarn, barn, bar, bark, ark, dark
- Gawain's Word: dark
- Fred Says: dark/star/stars
- The Great Smartini: fish, star, starfish
- Missing Letter: alarm clock
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Running gag: every time someone says yard sale, three monkeys keep popping up, chanting "Yard Sale! Yard Sale! Yard Sale!", until Theo stops them, except for the end, where they don't come, so he repeats and holds the sign and the monkeys ask "Yard Sale?" and he says "Yeah, Yard Sale!" and so they start chanting it, running towards everything and knocking over Lionel, Leona and Cleo.
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.