The creators of the Lions' favorite "Wheaty Meat Treats" ad are hired to make a commercial for the library. But they can't seem to get it right.
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Speaking About Beaks
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles: meat (EKA: Teacher's Pet)
- Little Wendy Tales: Let's Eat (EKA: Huff and Puff)
- Dr. Nitwhite: news with ea [eat, seat, deal, meal, dream, great]
- The Un-People: un-seated, re-seated
- Color Pattern Words: seat, meat, neat
- A word from Vanessa A. Williams: neat
- Gawain's Word: creak
- Missing Letter: whipped cream
- Song: When Two Vowels Go Walking (EKA: Poetry Day)
- Fred Says: ear, hear
- Sky flipping Words: hear, near, nearly
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: nearly
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III (again): A beak to beak dancing treat
- Cleo: Do you care for some Wheaty Meat treats?
- Jeff Kidding: Ah! No, no... No thanks. See, I'm on a wheatless, meatless, treatless diet.
- Suits: We have no heads.
- Cleo: And here are your name tags.
- Suit: Umm... They pay for the name tags, right?
- Jeff Kidding: Heh, budget people. What a sense of humor!
- Jeff Kidding: Jeff Kidding! Writer/Director/Producer of Jeff Kidding Productions.
- Cleo: I'm Cleo. Lion/Mother/Librarian!
- Leona: Well, I don’t know much about making commercials, but I do know a lot about libraries.
- Jeff Kidding: You do?
- Leona: (nods) Yeah.
- Jeff Kidding: Oh, oh, hey, hey — how about you clue me in? Because, to tell you the truth, I, uh... I’ve, uh... (he looks around a bit before whispering) never really spent much time in one.
- Leona: (surprised) You haven’t?
- Jeff Kidding: Nope.
- Leona: Well, uh, the library is kind of like a... a beautiful garden.
- Jeff Kidding: Huh?
- Leona: (nods) Yeah, yeah. And the books are, are like the flowers. And you can pick out all sorts of stories, and amazing things to learn. You could even pick out a book about gardening. (Clip from The Good Seed) Or you could pick a book about pirates. (Clip from To the Ship! To the Ship!) You could pick a book about cowboys. (Clip from Pecos Bill Cleans Up the West) Or you can pick a sad book. (Clip from A King and His Hawk) And you can pick a funny book! (laughs; a clip from There's a Fly in My Soup) You can pick any book you want and read... (curls up next to Theo) with someone you love.
- Theo: Horton Hears a Who! by Dr. Seuss.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.