|Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat|
|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 11, 2002|
Lionel tries to figure out what happened to his very rare Cliff Hanger book, Cliff Hanger and the Enchanted Goat in a Coat in a Boat.
Special guest star Dan Elias from Antiques Roadshow makes an appearance.
- Polka Arty and Marmy: boat
- Factory Words: boat, oat, oak, soak
- Gawain's Word: soak
- A word from Kelly Ripa: soap
- The Great Smartini: boat, house, houseboat
- If you can read coa (sung by Chris Cerf [coat, coast, coaster, coach, coal])
- Fred Says: toad/croak
- Newton Balls: oak, oat, moat, moan
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: moan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.