|Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat|
|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 11, 2002|
Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat is the 64th episode of Between the Lions.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Lionel tries to figure out what happened to his very rare Cliff Hanger book, Cliff Hanger and the Enchanted Goat in a Coat in a Boat.
Special guest star Dan Elias from Antiques Roadshow makes an appearance.
Segments[edit | edit source]
- Polka Arty and Marmy: boat
- Factory Words: boat, oat, oak, soak
- Gawain's Word: soak
- A word from Kelly Ripa: soap
- The Great Smartini: boat, house, houseboat
- If you can read coa (sung by Chris Cerf [coat, coast, coaster, coach, coal])
- Fred Says: toad/croak
- Newton Balls: oak, oat, moat, moan
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: moan