|Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat|
|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 11, 2002|
Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat is the ninth episode of Between the Lions, and episode 64 in total.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Lionel tries to figure out what happened to his very rare Cliff Hanger book, Cliff Hanger and the Enchanted Goat in a Coat in a Boat.
Special guest star Dan Elias from Antiques Roadshow makes an appearance.
Segments[edit | edit source]
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Enchanted Goat in a Coat in a Boat
- Polka King and his Polka Marmy sing a polka song about the "O-A", "oa" sound from their hit word "boat"
- Factory: boat, oat, oak, soak
- Gawain's Word: soak
- A word from Ms. Kelly Ripa: soap
- The Great Smartini: boat, house, houseboat
- If You Can Read: coa (sung by Chris Cerf [coat, coast, coaster, coach, coal])
- Fred Says: toad, croak
- Newton Balls: oak, oat, moat, moan
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: moan
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: A little bag of oats, and ate all the oats. No more oats!
Goofs[edit | edit source]
- During this book, longer is misspelled as lunger.