|Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat|
|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 11, 2002|
Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat is the ninth episode of Between the Lions, and episode 64 in total.
Lionel tries to figure out what happened to his very rare Cliff Hanger book, Cliff Hanger and the Enchanted Goat in a Coat in a Boat.
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Enchanted Goat in a Coat in a Boat (Versions 1, 2 and 3)
- Polka King and his Polka Marmy sing a polka song about the "O-A", "oa" sound from their hit word "boat" (Version 1)
- Factory: boat, oat, oak, soak
- Gawain's Word: soak (Version 1)
- A word from shining star and daytime television Ms. Kelly Ripa: soap
- The Great Smartini: Boat, House, Houseboat (Version 1)
- If You Can Read: coa (sung by Chris Cerf [coat, coast, coaster, coach, coal]) (Version 1)
- Fred Says: toad, croak
- Newton's Cradle: oak, oat, moat, moan
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: A Girl Named Joan [moan and groan]
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: A little bag of oats, ate all the oats, now they had nothing, and no more oats.
- No More Oats
Cliff Hanger and the Enchanted Goat in a Coat in a Boat by Livingston Dangerously and Joseph Had a Little Overcoat by Simms Taback
- During this book, longer is misspelled as lunger.