|Season 3, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 4, 2002|
Episode 62: Out in Outer Space
Episode 64: Two Coats, One Goat and One Boat
"Help!" is the eighth episode of Season 3 of Between the Lions, and episode 63 in total.
Lionel and Leona lost their favorite book, so they decide to help the Information Hen in hopes of finding it.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles singing the zesty short "e"-- "eh"-- sound in the word "dress". (Version 2) (EKA: The Chess Mess)
- Arty Smartypants: Dress, Press, Pressing, Impressing, Impressive (Version 2)
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: testy, zesty (Version 2) (EKA: The Chess Mess)
- Space: best, belt, bell
- Fred Says: Rapping Word Family with ell [bell, sell, fell, tell, yell]
- If You Can Read: pe (sung by Chris Cerf [pet, pen, penny, peg, pest]) (Version 1)
- Gawain's Word: net (Versions 1 and 2)
- I Got a Reason to Write (Versions 3 and 4)
- Information Hen tells how do you spell "shelf"
- Backyard: well, wet, went, tent
- Tiger Words: Ten Tents (Version 2) [tent, not tint] (EKA: Pebble Trouble)
- A word from star of stage, screen and television Mr. Bruno Kirby: excellent (Version 2) (EKA: The Chess Mess)
- Missing Letter: wrench (Version 1)
- Vowel Boot Camp: Camp Easy-Peasy-Eat-a-Lot - bet/beat (Version 2, with sound of cymbals) (EKA: The Chess Mess)
- India Arie: Give Is a Outlaw Word (Version 3) (EKA: Pigs Aplenty)
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: help, Help!
The Little Red Hen (traditional folk talke)