|Out in Outer Space|
|Season 3, Episode 7|
|Air date||October 28, 2002|
|Written by||Ken Scarborough|
|Directed by||Bill Berner|
Episode 61: Huff and Puff
Episode 63: Help!
"Out in Outer Space" is the seventh episode of Season 3 of Between the Lions, and episode 62 in total.
Cleo's grandfather comes to the Busterfield Library.
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: how to be a clown
- Click the Mouse and Mauswerk performing the "O-U", "ow" sound in their hit word "mouse".
- Fred Says: mouth
- Flowers: mouth, south, shout, out
- Little Wendy Tales: Sleeping
- Missing Letter: clouds
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: Wow with Melissa Etheridge [Wow]
- Gawain's Word: bow
- The Great Smartini: Pot, Flower, Flowerpot
- Brian McKnight and Cleo Lion sing Homophones
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: being a clown, bow out
a biography of astronaut Ellen Ochoa
- Puppeteers Martin P. Robinson and Matt Vogel makes a special appearances in this episode as Grandpa Lion and Riffington.
- This episode was released on VHS on April 26, 2005, along with it's 14 other episodes.
- This episode was released on the Complete Third and Fourth Seasons 3-Disc DVD Boxset on January 13, 2009, along with Seasons 3 and 4's other 14 episodes.
- This episode was last broadcasted on PBS in February 2009.
This page has a limited amount of images in the template. For extended images, see Out in Outer Space/Gallery.