Pigs Aplenty is the 2nd episode of Season 3 and 57th episode of Between the Lions.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Marmy throws a pig party in the library when Theo and Cleo leave her in charge of the cubs.
Segments[edit | edit source]
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles: brick (EKA: Clickety-clack, Clickety-clack!)
- If You Can Read: ick
- Hugo and Ines: Ines and the Baby
- Letter Bugs: kick, kit, sit, sip, skip
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Skipping Hippo (EKA: Icarus's Wings)
- Get Your Mouth Moving: short I
- Little Wendy Tales: Dripping ice cream
- Fred Says with Word Family: ig [pig, wig, big, dig, jig]
- Marmy's Poetry Corner: pig
- Chalkboard: pig, ping, wing
- Vowel Preview: Icarus's Wings
- Construction: wing, win, pin
- Gawain's Word: spin (EKA: Five Six and Thistle Sticks)
- India Arie: give
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Click: I have nothing to do with this!
- Cleo: Then why are you wearing a pig nose?
- Click: Uh....evolution?
- Cleo: We left for hours but came back faster.
- Theo: Shocked to see this pig disaster!
- Cleo: On the staircase!
- Theo: On the floor!!
- Both: Pigs aplenty, PIGS GALORE!!!
- Theo: Pigs in tutus, pigs in feathers! Pigs in pizzas, pigs on leathers!!
- Cleo: Pigs from England, pigs from France, pigs in just their UNDERPANTS?!
- Monkey: What? What? They're clean!
- Leona: Where have I heard this before?
- Lionel: (gasps in amazement) The book...! They know the book!
- Theo: (seemingly infuriated) We're so upset, we want to shout...!
- Cleo: You did all this.....(they take out a pair of pig noses themselves) AND LEFT US OUT?!?!?! (they laugh heartily as everyone in the entire library heaves a big sigh of relief and they all continue partying the day away)
- Click: (confused) You mean, you're NOT going to throw us out?
- Cleo and Theo: Oh, no.
- Lionel and Leona: Or make us clean up?
- Theo: Oh you're gonna clean this up...
- Cleo: After we have some PIG TIME FUN!!!! (everyone cheers and they all party on)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the first episode to feature Little Wendy Tales.
- This is the last season and episode is about the short "I" sound.
- This is the last appearance of the word family "ick".
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.