Stop that chicken! is the fifty-fifth Episode of Between the Lions.
|Stop That Chicken!|
|Season 2, Episode 25|
|Air date||May 4, 2001 (season finale)|
|Written by||Sarah Durkee|
|Directed by||Ted May|
Episode 54: The Chess Mess
Episode 56: Hay Day
Chicken Jane flies out of her book into Colonial America, Sleeping Beauty, and Cook A Lot Like Me by Molly Stewpot.
- If You Can Read : op
- Arty Smartypants: hop, hopping, hopped, hopper, grasshopper (EKA: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- The Monkey Pop Up Theatre: Heads And Shoulders Throbbing (EKA: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: hot/not
- Fred Newman sings "Get Your Mouth Moving" (EKA: The Spider and the Lie)
- Replaced Words Song: ox, fox, lox (EKA: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- Fred Says: robot
- Sky Words : robot, rot, hot, not
- Vowel Boot Camp : not/note (EKA: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- Gawain's Word: golf
- Heath the Thesaurus sings Ten Little Words (EKA: Good Night, Knight)
- Click: Oh, dear. She flew into "Cook A Lot Like Me" by Molly Stewpot.
- Everyone: A chicken....in a cookbook?!
- I need more jelly! What is the matter with you, people?
- This is the last season and episode is about the short "O" sound.
- This is the last appearance of the word family "op".
- This is also the last time Kathryn Mullen performs Leona.
- This is the only time a Fun with Chicken Jane book opened without the theme song even this segment was featured in Bobby The Hopping Robot before this episode was aired.
- However, this is the third episode that the gray hand grabs the letters from a segment; the second was Five, Six, Thistle Sticks, and the first was The Hopping Hen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.