Tweet! Tweet! is the twenty-second episode of Season 2 of Between the Lions, and episode 52 in total.
|Season 2, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 1, 2001|
Episode 51: Rats!
Episode 53: Good Night, Knight
Theo is laughing uproariously while reading the book Bone Poems. Cleo reads the poem that's the source of Theo's merriment: It's about a tyrannosaurus going "Tweet! Tweet!" Cleo explains to Leona and Lionel that today's birds may descended from dinosaurs. Upon overhearing this, Walter and Clay decide to start acting like dinosaurs around the library.
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!
- Information Hen sings about the color dinosaurs
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles sweep away with the sweet double e "e" sound in the word "feet". (Version 2) (EKA: The Good Seed)
- Footprints: feet, fee, free, freeze (Versions 1 and 2)
- Fred Says: squeeze
- Fonix sings "The Double E Song" (Version 2) (EKA: The Good Seed)
- Gawain's Word: sweep
- Microbes: sweep, weep, beep, beet, bee
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Bees (Versions 1 and 2)
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Tweet! Tweet!
- The Monkey Pop-Up Theater: No Sleep for Bo-Peep (Version 1, outro cut)
- What's Cooking? with Theo and Cleo: Beef in a Sheet with No Beets or Greens (Version 1)
- Sam Spud: Par-Boiled Potato Detective: Slippery as an Eel [not slippery as an owl]
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: parakeet (Version 2) (EKA: The Good Seed)
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III (again): Tweet! Tweet!
Names in Other Languages
|French||Tweetez! Tweetez!||Literal translation|
|German||Tweeten! Tweeten!||Literal translation|
|Russian||Твитнуть! Твитнуть!||Literal translation|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Same as English version||Same as English version|
A poem from Bone Poems by Jeff Moss and Meet the Dinosaurs by Doreen van Beetsleet
- Big Bird, Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street make a cameo in this episode.
- John Tartaglia was among the Sesame Street Muppet performers who worked on this episode. He served as a "right-hander," but it's unknown whether he was performing Bert or Ernie's right hand.
- "Bone Poems" was written by former Sesame Street writer Jeff Moss, who passed away in 1998.
- This is the first and only time ever where Walter and Clay get dragged and dropped into a book by Click.
- This is the third time Click goes into sleep mode, the first is Touching the Moon and the second is The Sad Dad.
- This is the second time where the word "humongous", the first was The Fox and the Crow.
- This is the last time when the What's Cooking and Sam Spud: Par-Boiled Potato Detective segments go together.
- During the credits, Sesame Street is misspelled as Sesmame Street.