But, Mama, But... is the nineteenth episode of Season 2 of Between the Lions, and episode 49 in total.
|But, Mama, But...|
|Season 2, Episode 19|
|Air date||April 26, 2001|
Episode 48: Why the Baboon's Balloon Went Ka-boom!
Episode 50: Dreaming Shakespeare
Cleo is going away for a while (perhaps for a week) to see Aunt Priscilla and her three newborn lion cubs. This causes Leona to worry. A boy talks to his mother about her adventures in coming home.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles cutting a rug with the short "u"-- "uh"-- sound in the word "bug". (Version 2) (EKA: Bug Beard)
- Rectangular Bugs: bug, bun, bunny
- The Announcer Bunny loves the word "bunny"
- Construction: bunny, buggy, buddy
- A word from star of stage, screen and television Mr. Bruno Kirby: buddy
- 14 Karat Soul: Short U (dum dum dum) (Version 2) (EKA: Bug Beard)
- Fred Says: drum
- The Lone Rearranger Rewrites Again: Farmers May Enter Cafe, But They Must Leave Their Dirty Pigs In The Mud (Versions 4 and 5) (EKA: Bug Beard)
- Gawain's Word: tug
- Sky: tug, bug, bus, bust
I Miss You, Stinky Face by Lisa Mccourt
- This episode features a rare instance where Watson is seen without Dr. Nitwhite.
- Aunt Priscilla and Uncle Otto never makes an on-screen appearance making them their mentioned only two characters.