Five, Six, and Thistle Sticks is the thirteenth episode of Season 2 of Between the Lions, and episode 43 in total.
|Five, Six, and Thistle Sticks|
|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Air date||April 18, 2001|
Episode 42: Oh, Yes, It Can!
Episode 44: Bug Beard
Lionel's best friend Lenny comes to visit, but Lionel becomes upset when he finds out Lenny does not like Cliff Hanger anymore.
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and Trixie the Tricky Pixie (Versions 3 and 4) (EKA: Clickety-Clack, Clickety-Clack!)
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles bringing the short "i"-- "ih"-- sound in the word "pig".
- Stage: pig, pick, ick, tick, tickle
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: tickles, tickled
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: sick, slick (Versions 1 and 2)
- Swami Marmy: Your Sister Will Drop In For A Visit
- Gawain's Word: spin (Version 1)
- Color Patterns: pin, in, thin, thing, ing (Versions 1 and 2)
- If You Can Read: ing (Version 2) (EKA: Clickety-Clack, Clickety-Clack!)
- Sky: sing, sit, it, bit
- Fred Says: bit, bite
- A word from fame broadway, actor and director Mr. Walter Bobbie: it (Versions 3 and 4, with music or with music and snapping fingers) (EKA: A King and His Hawk)
- Albrecht Roser and Grandma
- B.B. the King of Beasts and Fonix sings "E-D, It's Over Now" (Versions 2 and 3) (EKA: The Last Cliff Hanger)
- The blue shirt Lionel wears in the flashback was previously worn by him in the Between the Shows promos for the series during the first two seasons, most likely so as to not interfere with the green screen.
- This is the second episode that the gray hand grabs the letters from a segment; the first was The Hopping Hen.
- This is the second episode from Season 2 that features segments from Season 1; the first was Humph! Humph Humph!