Five, Six, and Thistle Sticks is the 43rd episode of Between the Lions.
|Five, Six and Thistle Sticks|
|Season 2, Episode 43|
|Air date||April 18, 2001|
|Written by|| Kathryn Mullen
|Directed by||Emily Squires|
Episode 42: Oh Yes, It Can!
Episode 44: Bug Beard
- Martha Reader and the Vowelles: pig
- Stage Words: pig, pick, tick, tickle
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: tickles, tickled
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: sick, slick
- Swami Marmy: your sister will drop in for a visit
- Gawain's Word: spin
- Colored Patterns: pin, in, thin, thing, ing
- If You Can Read: ing (EKA: Clickety-clack, Clickety-clack!)
- Sky Words: sing, sit, it, bit
- Fred Says: bit/bite
- A word from Walter Bobbie: it (EKA: A King and His Hawk)
- Albrecht Roser and Grandma
- B.B. the King of Beasts sings "It's Over Now" (EKA: The Last Cliff Hanger)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.