Oh Yes, It Can! is the fourty-second episode of Between the Lions.
A woman in the theater tells a story from the Ashanti people with many short "a" words, including "yam".
- The Vowelles: pan
- Vowel Boot Camp: man/main
- Sky Words: man, mat, at
- If You Can Read: at (EKA: The Sad Dad)
- Teatro with Hugo and Ines: Hugo and the hat
- Gawain's Word: scratch
- Dance in Smarty Pants! (song)
- Fred Says: clam
- Colored Patterns: clam, clan, pan, pant, paint
- Tiger Words: paint/pant (EKA: Poetry Day)
- 14 Karat Soul: short a (rammalam)
- The episode repeats on local PBS stations, but it re-aired as Episode 117: The Popcorn Popper/Oh, Yes, it Can! during Season 9.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.