|Oh, Yes, It Can!|
|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Air date||April 17, 2001|
Episode 41: Pebble Trouble
Episode 43: Five, Six, and Thistle Sticks
Oh, Yes, It Can! is the twelfth episode of Season 2 of Between the Lions, and episode 42 in total.
Karen Kandel tells a story from the Ashanti people on the West coast of Africa with many short "a" words about a yam, a fish trap, and a piece of fabric. The Lion family then begin to imagine that various objects are talking to them, just like in the story.
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: making Buster sandwich, and what planet is this
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles singing the fabulous short "a"-- "ah"-- sound in the word "pan". (Version 1)
- Vowel Boot Camp: Camp Nappy-Packy-Wacky-Lake - man/main (Versions 1 and 2)
- Sky with Spotlights: man, mat, at
- If You Can Read: at (Version 2) (EKA: The Sad Dad)
- Teatro Hugo and Ines: Hugo and the Hat (Versions 1 and 2)
- Gawain's Word: scratch (Versions 1 and 2)
- Dance in Smarty Pants! (Versions 1, 2 and 3, with Elmo)
- Fred Says: clam (Versions 1 and 2)
- Color Patterns: clam, clan, an, pan, pant, paint (Versions 1 and 2)
- Tiger Words: A Train Trip to Spain [paint, not pant] (Version 2) (EKA: Poetry Day)
- 14 Karat Soul: Short A (rammalam) (Version 1)
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Oh, yes, it can
- This story would be a storyteller again in Season 9.
- The music that plays during the Sky Words segment in this episodes the same from Touching the Moon and Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?.
- Elmo from Sesame Street makes a cameo in the segment "Dance in Smarty Pants".
- This is the second time where Walter and Clay are laying down. The first was Episode 34: Icarus's Wings.