|Season 2, Episode 41|
|Air date||April 12, 2001|
|Written by||Joe Fallon|
|Directed by||Ted May|
Episode 40: The Last Cliff Hanger
Episode 42: Oh Yes, It Can!
Lionel and the gang try to make Leona come out under the picnic table, and she won't, however, they read a book called "Sylvester and the Magic Pebble" about a donkey named Sylvester wishes he was a rock and would never come out.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles : web
- Letter Bugs: web, wet, bet, best
- Replaced Words Song: quest, test, best
- Gawain's Word : dress
- What's Your Name? : short e (Season 2 version)
- Fred Says: elephant
- If You Can Read : en
- Tiger Words : tent [not tint]
- Microbes: ten, ent, bent, bet, beg, egg
- The Lone Rearranger Rewrites Again : Remember To Milk The Cow And Take The Eggs From The Chicken
- 14 Karat Soul : short e (deh deh deh deh)
- Announcer Bunny : Fred Newman's Elephant Impersonation Walking Past the Hat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.