|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air date||April 16, 2001|
|Written by||Joe Fallon|
|Directed by||Ted May|
Episode 40: The Last Cliff Hanger
Episode 42: Oh, Yes, It Can!
Pebble Trouble is the eleventh episode of Season 2 of Between the Lions, and episode 41 in total.
Lionel and the gang try to make Leona come out under the picnic table, and she won't, however, they read a book called "Sylvester and the Magic Pebble" about a donkey named Sylvester wishes he was a rock and would never come out.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles singing the zesty short "e"-- "eh"-- sound in the word "web".
- Rectangular Bugs: web, wet, bet, best
- Replaced Letter Songs: A Knight on a Quest (Version 1)
- Gawain's Word: dress (Version 1)
- What's Your Name?: short e (Season 2 version 1)
- Fred Says: elephant
- If You Can Read: en (Version 1)
- Tiger Words: Ten Tents [tent, not tint] (Version 1)
- Microbes: ten, bent, bet, beg, egg
- The Lone Rearranger Rewrites Again: Remember To Milk The Cow And Take The Eggs From The Chicken (Version 1)
- 14 Karat Soul: Short E (deh dedeh deh deh) (Version 1)
- Announcer Bunny: Fred Newman's Elephant Impersonation Walking Past the Hat
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: magic pebble