Clickety-Clack, Clickety Clack! is a 36th episode of Between the Lions.
Cleo reads “Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type” to Lionel and Leona before Leona interrupts and asks about the typewriter the cows are using in the story. Then Theo says he loves it when Cleo says “typewriter”, causing the book cart he was pushing to roll across the floor and crash off-screen; this prompts Theo to make a joke about how all those books were history anyway before laughing at what he calls “a little library humor”. When Lionel asks what a typewriter is, Theo explains that a typewriter is “a thing of beauty” and “a mechanical miracle”. Click, however, points out that the typewriter was a “mechanical miracle of its time — now sadly, gone the way of the dinosaur.”
Theo then says he wishes he had his own typewriter with him; then he could show the cubs how a typewriter works.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles: brick
- Word Transformation: brick, trick, tick, stick
- Fred Says: lipstick
- Gawain's Word: kick
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Trixie the Tricky Pixie
- Moby Duck: Moby the Hippy Dippy White Chicken
- Word Machine: chick, pick, ping
- If You Can Read: ing
- A Word From Bruno Kirby: nothing
"Oh, I love it when you say "typewriter!"- Theo
"Memo, clean sub basement five" (cough) - Click after Cleo sneezes the dust off her
"More Like clunk clunk" - Lionel
"It appears the machine is malfunctioning" - Click
- This is the first episode with Cleo sneezing, the second was Teacher's Pet on the same year as the season this episode was in, which the season for this episode was aired in 2001.
- in this episode, Cleo is allergic to Dust sometimes, because she sneezed the dust off of Click.