Segments[edit | edit source]
- Fred Says: glop/gloppy
- Sloppy Pop sings Sloppy Pop (EKA: Episode 13: Pandora's Box)
- Gawain's Word: hop (EKA: Episode 13: Pandora's Box)
- Word Bugs: hop, stop, chop
- What's Cooking with Cleo and Theo : Hot chop cheese drop soup in a pot with no top (EKA: Episode 13: Pandora's Box)
- Sam Spud: knock/knuck (EKA: Episode 18: Hug, Hug, Hug!)
- Heath the Thesaurus sings Ten Small Words (EKA: Episode 15: There's a Fly in My Soup)
- Bookmarks: of, ox
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Big Ox (EKA: Episode 13: Pandora's Box)
- Denice Graves: box
- Fred Says (again) box (EKA: Episode 13: Pandora's Box)
- Robots: box, bop, top
- What's Your Name: Short O (EKA: Episode 02: The Lost Rock)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This episode is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Jeanne S. Chall, Professor Emerita, Harvard University Graduate School of Education, longtime advisor and friend to Between the Lions. Chall passed away on November 27th, 1999, just over four months before the series premiered.
- This is the second time Cleo's eyes and the top of Leona's hair are different, the first was in Episode 23: The Lucky Duck.
- This is the third time Lionel's shirt has orange stripes instead of green stripes, the first was in Episode 07: Touching the Moon, the second was in Episode 23: The Lucky Duck.
- The beginning Vowelles segment in Be Bop was supposed to be in this episode.
- This is the second time when a Fred Says segments comes after the grey cursor hand pulls out the target vowel, the first was in Episode 11: To the Ship! To the Ship!.
- In Fred Says "Box" Fred is wearing Boxing Gloves
Watch Episode[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.