The Roar That Makes Them Run is the 26th episode of Season 1 of Between the Lions.
|The Roar That Makes Them Run|
|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Air date||May 8, 2000|
Episode 25: A King and His Hawk
Episode 27: Piggyback, Piggyback
Lionel and Leona try to make Theo do the loudest roar he can make.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles sing the short "u" sound from their funny hit word "fun".
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: un, fun
- Robots: fun, bun, bug
- Fred Says: bug
- Replaced Letter Songs: A Seafaring Bug (Version 2, Heath's introduction cut) (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- Color Patterns: bug, buck, puck (Versions 1 and 2)
- Not as Smart as a Puck (Version 1)
- What's Your Name?: short U (Versions 3 and 4) (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- Johnny Consonanti and The Vowelles in the smash hit word "up".
- Color Patterns (again): un, bun, but, button
- The Un-People: buttoned (Version 2) (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- What's Cooking? with Theo and Cleo: Rubbed and Hugged Mutton in a Buttered Tub (Versions 2 and 3, with or without music) (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- Sam Spud: Par-Boiled Potato Detective: Real Lemon Holding a Box of Cookies [the kid walked in, not the kud walked in] (Versions 1 and 2)
- Sloppy Pop: Sometimes Y (Version 3) (EKA: Episode 15: There's a Fly in My Soup)
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: Roar!
- Lionel and Leona visit a website in this episode that is all about the wild. The URL for the website reads as www.pbskids.org, which is the PBS Kids official website.
- Lionel and Leona look at a website at www.thewild.com.
- This is the only time when Lionel didn't wear his hat throughout the episode.
- Since the year the man took the overdue book out is never explicitly stated nor shown, with the fact that the book was overdue for 15 years, since this episode aired in 2000, this means the man borrowed the book in 1985.
- The penguin seen on the website's voice is based off of Woody Allen.
- When you look real close at the part where Leona helps Lionel up after fainting, you can see Leona's puppeteer, Kathryn Mullen's head in the lower right corner.