Plot[edit | edit source]
Lionel and Leona try to make Theo do the loudest roar he can make.
Segments[edit | edit source]
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles: fun
- Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: un/fun
- Robots: fun, bun, bug
- Fred Says: bug
- Short song: bug, tug, glug (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- Bookmarks: bug, buck, puck.
- Not As Smart As a Puck
- What's Your Name?: short U (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- Johnny Consonanti and The Vowelles: up
- Bookmarks [again]: un, bun, but, button
- The Un-People: buttoned/rebuttoned (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- What's Cooking? With Theo and Cleo: hugged and rubbed mutton in a buttered tub (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- Sam Spud: lemon [kid/kud]
- Sloppy Pop: Sometimes Y (EKA: Episode 15: There's a Fly in My Soup)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lionel and Leona visit a website in this episode that is all about the wild. The URL for the website reads as www.pbskids.org, which is the PBS Kids official website.
- This is the only time when Lionel didn't wear his hat throughout the episode.
- Since the year the man took the overdue book out is never explicitly stated nor shown, with the fact that the book was overdue for 15 years, since this episode aired in 2000, this means the man borrowed the book in 1985.
Goofs[edit | edit source]
- When you look real close at the part where Leona helps Lionel up after fainting, you can see Leona's puppeteer, Kathryn Mullen's head in the lower right corner.
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.