The Old Man is the 24th episode of Season 1 of Between the Lions.
|The Old Man|
|Season 1, Episode 24|
|Air date||May 4, 2000|
Episode 23: The Lucky Duck
Episode 25: A King and His Hawk
Babs Caplan writes a story about an old man who tells a story of his own.
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: another old man (part 1)
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles singing the short "a" sound from their smash word "fan".
- Robots: fan, ran, ram
- Fred Says: ram (Version 2, without music) (EKA: Episode 19: The Ram in the Pepper Patch)
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Bad Ram (Versions 3 and 4) (EKA: Episode 10: Lionel's Antlers)
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III (again): another old man (part 2)
- Johnny Consonanti and The Vowelles in their hit word "an". (Versions 1 and 2)
- Arty Smartypants: An, Pan, Plan, Planet (Version 2) EKA: Episode 10: Lionel's Antlers)
- Heath the Thesaurus sings "Ten Small Words" (Version 2) (EKA: Episode 15: There's a Fly in My Soup)
- Gawain's Word: dance (Version 3) (EKA: Episode 10: Lionel's Antlers)
- On Broadway with Faith Prince and Walter Bobbie: ham (Versions 1 and 2)
- What's Cooking? with Theo and Cleo: Slammed and Rammed Ham with No Yam or Clam (Versions 4 and 5) (EKA: Lionel's Antlers)
- Sam Spud: Par-Boiled Potato Detective: Orange [Banana, not Binini] (Versions 1 and 2)
- Sky: banana, ban, back, pack
- The Un-People: packed (Version 1)
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III (yet again): another old man (part 3)