The Ram in the Pepper Patch is the 19th episode of Between the Lions.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles sing a limerick of the short "a" sound in the word "jam".
- Fred Says: ram
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Scram Ham
- What's Cooking with Theo and Cleo: Slammed and Rammed Ham with No Yam or Clam (EKA: Lionel's Antlers)
- Sam Spud: Raw Hamburger [not Raw Humbarger] (EKA: Shooting Stars)
- Replaced Sky Words: ham, harm, hark, mark, ark
- Fonix sings The A-R Song (EKA: Shooting Stars)
- Colored Patterns: mark, ark, park, part, pat, rat, ram
- Fred Says (again): slam
- Gawain's Word: slam
- Robots: ram, ham, had, sad
- The Word With Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: sad/glad (EKA: The Chap With Caps)
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles (again): The a Song
- Fun With Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Bad Ram (EKA: Lionel's Antlers)
- Dr. Bertice Berry: ham
- Short Song: clam, swam, dam (EKA: Lionel's Antlers)
- What's Your Name?: short a (EKA: Lionel's Antlers)
- Emilio Delgado plays the voice of the ram in this episode.
- This is the first episode where the grey cursor hand pulls out only one highlighted letter from a page of a book, instead of two. This would continue in Season 2.
- This is the only episode to include a classic cartoon sound effect, the bow string ricco sound effect (originally from various Hanna-Barbera cartoons) is heard when the bee lands on the ram giving him a painful sting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.