|Hug Hug Hug!|
|Season 1, Episode 18|
|Air date||April 26, 2000|
Episode 17: Something Fishy
Episode 19: The Ram in the Pepper Patch
After reading the myth of Pygmalion, the cubs try to help him with his little problem with his non-hugging statue.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles: rug
- Gawain's Word: hug
- Fred Says: juggle
- Stage Words: juggle, jug, mug, muck, duck
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Big Flying Duck (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- A word from Stephon Marbury: dunk
- Sam Spud: tomato
- The Great Smartini: muddy bunny (EKA: Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- Space Words: bunny, bun, but, cut, cub, cube
- Silent E: cub/cube
- B.B. King of the Beasts sings Silent E Blues
- Tyler Bunch plays Pygmalion.
- During the final scene, Lionel imitates Sam Spud by copying the same segment that was featured in the episode when he said "Suddenly, there was knuck at the door. Knuck at the door? That's not right". This segment will also be featured in Episode 28: The Fox and the Crow and Episode 30: Be Bop because those episode features the short "O" sound when Sam said "The neon sign outside is blinking On, off, On, Off."