|Season 1, Episode 17|
|Written by||Joe Fallon|
The Popcorn Popper
Hug, Hug, Hug!
Something Fishy is the seventeenth episode of Between the Lions.
Books[edit | edit source]
- The Selfish Giant by Trish Tishman
- A Very Squishy Fish by Kishma Kishburn
- Miss Gish's Wishes by Misha Fisher
- Cliff Hanger and the Fish and the Eagle by Livingston Dangerously
Plot[edit | edit source]
Segments[edit | edit source]
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Fish and the Eagle
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Buster is not ticklish
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles: dish.
- What's your name?: short i (EKA: Lionel's Great Escape Trick)
- Fred Says: fish
- What's Cooking with Theo and Cleo: Squished Fish on a Dish (EKA: To the Ship! To the Ship!)
- Sea Words: fish, fix, six, fix, fish
- Sloppy Pop sings Sometimes y (EKA: There's a Fly in My Soup)
- A word from Stephon Marbury: spin
- Robots: spin, win, wig, jig
- The Great Smartini: A Chicken in a wig doing a jig (EKA: Lionel's Great Escape Trick)
- Tiger Words: trick [not truck] (EKA: Lionel's Great Escape Trick)
- Seesaw: trick, tick, wick, wish, sh
- Cleo sings "Shush" (EKA: To the Ship! To the Ship!)
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Fish and the Eagle (part 2)
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Buster is/ is not ticklish (part 2)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Cleo: Patience, Lionel.
- Lionel: Ohhhhh!
- Theo: [gasps as he spots Cliff Hanger and the Fish and the Eagle] AHA!
- Lionel: AHA!
- Cleo: Aha.
- Theo: [sarcastically] Could this be the book you've been waiting for, Lionel, as if I didn't know?
- Walter: [holding a jackhammer] This is the way you tickle a stone statue.
- Busterfield: [laughing histaralicy as the world not gets removed]
- Clay: Buster is ticklish!
- Theo: Time for dinner, son.
- Lionel: Oh, no, no, no. No time for dinner.
- Cleo: Oh, it's always time for dinner.
- Lionel: Cliff Hanger's just a made-up story. A real eagle's not going to think you're a real fish.
- Leona: Yes he is, yes he is, and he's going to come out of this book and pick me up and I'm going to fly. You'll see.
- Announcer: Buster is not ticklish.
- Busterfield: Ah, accuracy in the media. You saw it here first.
- Lionel: (reading 'Cliff Hanger' story) Suddenly, Cliff sees an eagle, flying high above the cliff.
- Leona: I'm an eagle! I'm an eagle!
- Lionel: (clears throat)
- Leona: Sorry.
- Cliff: Nice fish suit miss (when he sees Leona in her fish suit).
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.