|There's a Fly in My Soup|
|Season 1, Episode 15|
|Air date||April 21, 2000|
|Written by||Joe Fallon|
Episode 14: Lionel's Great Escape Trick
Episode 16: The Popcorn Popper
PBS Kids GPS Description[edit | edit source]
The lions try to make Click laugh, but they made her cry instead until she swallows a fly.
Segments[edit | edit source]
- The Vowelles: my
- Fred Says: fry
- Stage Words: fry, fly, sly, shy
- Arty Smartypants: my, shy, fly, butterfly, cry
- Denice Graves: butterfly
- Sloppy Pop sings Sometimes y (Sloppy Pop Song)
- Sky Words: fly, flying
- Chicken Jane And The Big Flying Duck (EKA:Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?)
- The Vowelles: (again) cry
- Gawain's Word: cry
- Dr. Nitwhite and Watson: fly, my, why, cry, try
- Fred Says (again): fly
- B.B. King of the Beasts sings Troubled by the Letter y
- Robots: fly, sly, shy, why
- Who's Here (EKA:Episode 06: The Hopping Hen)
- Letter Bugs: when, hen, ten
- Heath the Thesaurus sings Ten Small Words
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the other word morph segments, the letter bugs segments features words that end with "en" instead of words that end with the letter Y.
- This is the only episode that focuses on the sometimes vowel y.
- Also the only episode with y being the focused vowel in the vowelles segment.
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.