Lionel's Antlers is the tenth episode of Between the Lions
|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||April 14, 2000|
Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?
Episode 11: To the Ship! To the Ship!
- The Vowelles: man
- Arty Smartypants: an, pan, plan, planet
- A word from Dr. Bertice Berry: an
- Letter Bugs: an, am, arm, art, part
- Song: "The a-r Song" (EKA: Shooting Stars)
- Stage Words: part, pat, pant, ant, antlers
- Gawain's Word: dance
- Abstract Words: dance, damp, lamp, clamp, clam
- Replaced Letter Words: clam, swam, dam
- What's Cooking With Theo and Cleo: Slammed and Rammed Ham With No Yam or Clam
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Bad Ram
- What's Your Name: short a
- Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: enchanting (EKA: Farmer Ken's Puzzle)
- This episode is the only season 1 episode without Fred Says.
- This is the first episode where a preexisting children's book is read.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.