|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||April 14, 2000|
Episode 09: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?
Episode 11: To the Ship! To the Ship!
Lionel's Antlers is the tenth episode of Season 1 of Between the Lions.
Lionel grows antlers and they won't come off. Cleo decides to read "Imogene's Antlers" to the cubs and the family tries to help him get them off. Throughout the episode, Lionel keeps hoping it's a dream, but in the end, it all turns out to be a dream of Leona's.
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles sing the short "a" sound from their bad word "man". (Versions 1 and 2)
- Arty Smartypants: An, Pan, Plan, Planet (Version 1)
- A word from Dr. Bertice Berry (with Heath): an
- Rectangular Bugs: an, am, arm, ark, mark
- Fonix sings When It's an A-R (Versions 3 and 4) (EKA: Shooting Stars)
- Stage: part, pat, pant, ant, antlers
- Gawain's Word: dance (Versions 1 and 2)
- Abstract: dance, damp, lamp, clamp, clam
- Replaced Letter Songs: A Careless Young Clam (Versions 1 and 2)
- What's Cooking? with Theo and Cleo: Slammed and Rammed Ham with No Yam or Clam (Version 1)
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Bad Ram (Versions 1 and 2)
- What's Your Name?: short a (Season 1 version 1)
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: enchanting (Versions 2 and 3) (EKA: Farmer Ken's Puzzle)
Imogene's Antlers by David Small
- This is the first episode to feature the short "A" sound.
- This episode is the only season 1 episode without Fred Says.
- This is the first episode where a preexisting children's book is read.
- Lionel makes a Rocky and Bullwinkle reference when he says to Cleo "You're not the one who's turning into Bullwinkle.", causing Theo and Cleo to laugh. Ironically enough, this episode and the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie both came out in 2000.
- This is the first episode to feature the song, What's Your Name? with the short A.