Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy? is the ninth episode of Season 1 of Between the Lions.
|Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Air date||April 13, 2000|
|Written by||Belinda Ward|
|Directed by||Lisa Simon|
Episode 08: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Episode 10: Lionel's Antlers
Lionel gets annoyed by Fuzzy Wuzzy the Dancing Bear from Leona's book, who comes to life and causes a fan craze in the library.
- Barnaby Busterfield and the Pigeons: Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
- Martha Reader and The Vowelles sing the short "u" in their hit word "buzz".
- Fred Says: fuzz
- Replaced Letter Songs: A Seafaring Bug (Version 1)
- Sky: bug, buzz, fuzz
- Stage: fuzzy, wuzzy, w
- Tammy Lionette sings W Trouble (Version 2, with announcer says) (EKA: Episode 04: Farmer Ken's Puzzle)
- The Un-People vs. The Re-People: buttoned (Version 1)
- World-renowned mezzo-soprano Ms. Denyce Graves will sing the sound of the letter U in the word "sun". (Versions 1 and 2)
- The Great Smartini: Muddy Bunny (Version 1, without music)
- Buzzy Wuzzy was a bee. Buzzy Wuzzy hummed you see.
- Song: Grubby Pup (Version 1)
- Seesaw: pup, puck, duck (Versions 1 and 2)
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Big Flying Duck (Versions 1, 2 and 3)
- Stage (again): fuzz, buzz, bug, hug
- Gawain's Word: hug (Version 1)
- What's Cooking? with Theo and Cleo: Rubbed and Hugged Mutton in a Buttered Tub (Version 1, with music)
- What's Your Name?: short u (Version 1)
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear (Versions 1 and 2) (EKA: Episode 08: The Boy Who Cried Wolf)
- Barnaby Busterfield, the Pigeons and the Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear
The Fuzzy Fuzzy Wuzzy Book illustrated by Buffy Huckabuck
- Fuzzy: Fuzzy co-starred in a Cliff Hanger book.
- Lionel: No way.
- Fuzzy: Way! In fact, Fuzzy just so happens to have a copy of that book right here.
- Lionel: Oh, yeah. No fuzziness. No wuzziness.
- Busterfield: Fuzzy Wuzzy? I love Fuzzy Wuzzy!
- Walter and Clay: You?! No!
- Busterfield: Oh, yes. I've loved Fuzzy Wuzzy ever since I was a lad and I read those immortal lines-- 'Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.'
- Leona: I promise, Lionel, I won't tell any of your friends you're reading The Fuzzy Wuzzy Book to me.
- Library Patrons and Staff: Awww!
- Lionel: It's a baby book. I'm too old for that.
- Fuzzy: Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, Wuzzy?
- Lionel: I can't take anymore of this Fuzzy Wuzzy,
- Fuzzy: Ok, Ok. Calm down. no more Fuzzy Wuzzy I promise.
- Lionel: It's not you. I just can't stand that rhyme. It's a baby rhyme, and me, I'm just a young lion.
- This is the first episode to feature the short "U" sound.
- This is the second episode where the kids didn't read the title card, the first was The Hopping Hen.
- Tim Lagasse's voice takes over as the announcer of Martha Reader and The Vowelles segment.
- This is the only episode to have an intro for W Trouble.
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger segment, Cliff Hanger and the Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear was featured in this episode even though it was first seen in the previous episode. The narrator is Lionel instead.
- It's possible the previous episode was produced after this one.
- This is the only episode to have a female announcer for Ms. Denyce Graves segment.
- The sky words segment has the same music on Touching the Moon but with 3 different colors and lettering for the words.
- This is the first episode to feature the song, What's Your Name? with the short U.