|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||April 7, 2000|
|Written by||- Joe Fallon|
Farmer Ken's Puzzle
The Hopping Hen
Plot[edit | edit source]
Leona is waiting for the meteor shower.
Segments[edit | edit source]
- Fonix: The a-r Song
- Fred Says: bark
- Letter Bugs: bark, ark, art
- Arty Smartypants: art, smart, smarter, smartest
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Wish Upon a Star for Adventure 2612
- Sea Words: star, start, part, park, shark
- Fred Says (again): shark
- Gawain's Word: shark
- Sea Words (again): shark, park, part, pat, fat, fight, night
- The Monkey Pop Up Theatre: "There is no need to light a night light"
- Sky Words: night, fight, fat, cat
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Fat Cat
- Space Words: cat, pat, part, park, shark
- Sam Spud: Raw Hamburger [not Raw Humbarger]
- Denice Graves: the
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Cleo: Lionel?
- Lionel: Hmm?
- Cleo: Are you ready to not go to bed tonight?
- Lionel: Yes, mom!
- Cleo: Good. Be sure your sister’s ready to not go to bed, too.
- Lionel: Okay, mom! (grunts) Leona?
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Songs[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the first episode, since in which Martha Reader and The Vowelles have not been shown.
- This is the only episode when the gray cursor hand didn't pull out a target vowel sound, it just pointed at the word star to look at the "ar" ending instead.
- The camera guy's hand can be seen in the second Fred Says segment.
- This is the only episode in which the patrons aren't around.
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.