|The Lost Rock|
|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||April 4, 2000|
|Written by|| Joe Fallon
|Directed by||Lisa Simon|
Episode 01: Pecos Bill Cleans Up the West
Episode 03: Little Big Mouse
A rock flew into the Busterfield Library who haven't seen his home for two years is named Larry. He wrote a song; "The Rock Song" and sang the song. In the end, Steve the Bowling Ball rolled down the stair banister.
- The Vowelles: sock
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: clock music
- Sky Words: clock, lock, mock, mom
- Rocket Doodle Doo
- Information Hen talks about coming to the library
- Dr. Bertice Berry: tooth
- Tiger Words: Toof/Tooth
- Sam Spud: Cowl/Cool
- Fonix sings Double o, oo
- Space Words: oo, hoot, root, rot, rock, rocket
- Sky Words (again): rocket, rock, sock, stock, stop
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III (again): clock music
- This is the first episode in which Martha Reader wasn't shown with The Vowelles.
- This is the first episode that does not involve a storybook being read.
- This is the first episode to feature the song, What's Your Name? with the short O.
- This is the first episode in which Barnaby B. Busterfield III was shown without Walter and Clay.
- This is the first episode where Click doesn't appear in.
- The is the only episode where a member of the lion family faints.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.