A royal based Gawain's Word & a Saturday Night Live-based Wayne's World spoof featuring two teams on "quarterback" charging at each other, each touting a speech balloon containing part of a word.
- Episode 92: Spicy Hot Colors/Yesterday I Had the Blues
- Episode 94: How to Be a Good Dog/Not Afraid of Dogs
- Episode 95: Dear Mr. Blueberry/I Wanna Iguana
- Episode 96: Violet's Music/What Instrument Does Alvin Play?
- Episode 97: Moon Rope/Welcome to the Moon
- Episode 98: The Three Legged Pot/When Jabo Jammed
- Episode 101: Ruby Sings the Blues / The Camel Dances
- Episode 102: Mole and the Baby Bird / Owen and Mzee
- Episode 104: Are You a Snail?/Wonderful Worms
- Episode 105: Stone Soup / Bee-Bim Bop!
- Episode 106: Bein' With You This Way / How to Be
- Episode 113: Cliff Hanger, the Pheasant, and the Phone / Terrific
- Episode 115: Pigs in Hiding/Stop That Pickle!
- Episode 116: Priceless Gifts/King Midas
- Episode 118: The Emperor's New Clothes/The Hungry Coat
- Episode 119: Like a Windy Day/Winter is the Warmest Season
- Episode 122: A Birthday for Cow/Rabbit's Gift
- In this segment of Blending Bowl, shave and wave both rhyme their word.
- In this segment of Blending Bowl, jump has the same segment as Gawain's Word.
- The football players make their sound three times have the same sound such as Gawain's Word.
- Violin and flute are the only instruments in the segment to appear in the "dine" and "flute" segment.